I’m not going to lie, I am one of those girls that tend to carry everything bar the kitchen sink with me in their handbag. I really struggle to use small, cute bags and when I do I tend to forget things that I really need day-to-day. So, it’s safe to say that for me, the bigger the handbag, the better!
The handbag that I am loving and currently using day-to-day is the Radley Liverpool Street Large Leather Workbag Tote. This bag is truly beautiful. Crafted from smooth leather it has lots of pockets perfect for items such as my phone and work laptop (when I need to carry it), plus a large back pocket for things you’ll need to grab quickly (I like to use this for my train tickets and snacks).
The items that I keep in my bag and really can’t leave home without are listed below! What are some of your handbag essentials? Comment below and let me know if there is something I am missing!
- My iPhone 7 Plus
- Mulberry Purse
- Umbrella – I live in Scotland. The weather changes all the time so it’s always good to have an umbrella handy!
- Snacks – I’m a girl who likes to eat and easily gets hangry. Snacks are always in my bag, usually multiples.
- The Imperfect Life Planner – You might have seen me speak about this over on my Instagram account. I decided to step away from traditional diaries this year and when I found this incredible planner on Kickstarter I HAD to have it!
- Mac Mehr Lipstick – My go-to lipstick for during the day! I never, ever leave home without it!
- Keihls Cactus Flower Mist – With super dry skin and facial psoriasis I need to keep my skin hydrated at all times! The best thing about this mist is it can be used under or over makeup and keep your skin feeling fresh throughout the day! I must have for those who suffer from dry skin, especially in the winter months!
This post is in collaboration with Radley London